Poms and Europe

Forum to discuss the major talking points from both home and abroad.
Muppet
Fan Footy Yann Kermorgant
Location: There's a nice pussy there if you look really really hard

Re: Poms and Europe

Postby Muppet » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:27 am

All above board according to Long Bailey :lol:

Another political party that spews out the word democratic but manages to bastardise the word :mrgreen:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:57 am

Trampas
Fan Footy The Gift

Postby Trampas » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:43 pm

But what's going to happen as a result?

Nobody wants to be charge.

He'll try and fob it off.

The Queen wants to know if she can send him to the tower

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:54 pm

A very unambiguous unanimous decision by 11 judges that he lied to the Queen will take a bit more than fobbing off & anyone with any sense of honour would surely step down. :Isay:

Oh bugger, its Boris, stupid thought. :monkey:

Trampas
Fan Footy The Gift

Postby Trampas » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:55 pm

Muppet wrote:A very unambiguous unanimous decision by 11 judges that he lied to the Queen will take a bit more than fobbing off & anyone with any sense of honour would surely step down. :Isay:

Oh bugger, its Boris, stupid thought. :monkey:

Watford don’t feel bad now as they were only beaten 8-0

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:54 am

No sign at the moment of Boris resigning, in fact he'll probably use this recalling of parliament to hammer home the twisted logic of those screaming for him to resign yet turning down the opportunity to get rid of him :WTF:

A fairly safe prediction that the recall of parliament will achieve fook all other than spewing crap we've all heard over & over again from one side & the Boris side continually taking the piss out of them for not agreeing to a general election :beglee:

Perversely that scenario could even help Boris cos Joe public could come to the conclusion to say he's not for office but carry on odd. :hmmm:

Tim Bisley
Fan Footy Eric The Eel

Poms and Europe

Postby Tim Bisley » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:09 am

Not giving him a way out with a General Election means he’s got to go to the EU with his tail between his legs and get shown up as a liar again.

As soon as the extension is agreed, the VONC will happen.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:05 am

Tim Bisley wrote:Not giving him a way out with a General Election means he’s got to go to the EU with his tail between his legs and get shown up as a liar again.

As soon as the extension is agreed, the VONC will happen.

Yer not yer typical Joe public comrade :lol:

Its like having people living in a Peter Rachman rat infested property to stay there & at some point possibly months away you'll be moved to better accommodation. Point being, why aren't you moving us asap. :hmmm:

Boris could be described as that rat infested property & if he's so bad why leave him in place & if he's that bad he'll be out of office. :biker:

Yer bottom line is youm rather show him to be a liar again rather than grasp the opportunity to kick him out of office :shock: You seriously cant see how people will think that's fooked up :WTF:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:16 pm

Muppet wrote:
A fairly safe prediction that the recall of parliament will achieve fook all other than spewing crap we've all heard over & over again from one side & the Boris side continually taking the piss out of them for not agreeing to a general election :beglee:

Nothing to crow about, it certainly wasn't rocket science was it :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp865xUXMrg

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:25 am

Reading between the lines Putting my own interpretation on what he says, he didn't appreciate his late wife being used as a political football by her so called mates :hmmm:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:08 am

This hasn't had much coverage :hmmm:

I'd be surprised if the move improves Labour opinion poll numbers. :shock:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:37 am

The People v Parliament :agree1:

That's exactly what it is.

My problem is that its Boris leading the charge. :mrgreen:

He's one of the reasons why Mays deal didn't get passed when he resigned as Foreign Secretary stating her deal would give us the status of a colony. :WTF:

Surrender, capitulation are reasonable descriptions of the Benn Bill, throw in appeasement for good measure. :monkey:

Tim Bisley
Fan Footy Eric The Eel

Poms and Europe

Postby Tim Bisley » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:13 am

You do realise that ‘the people’ voted in this parliament to represent them?

Why is our democratic process so difficult to grasp for some?

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:33 pm

Tim Bisley wrote:You do realise that ‘the people’ voted in this parliament to represent them?

Why is our democratic process so difficult to grasp for some?

You appear to live on a different plant comrade. :WTF:

The 'instruction to parliament' was for us to leave the EU, 80% of those elected in 2017 stood on manifesto's for us to leave the EU, so dim Tim, if you want to look at someone who doesn't understand democracy look in the nearest mirror. :lol:

I doubt if I'm alone in wishing the referendum result had gone the other way 52 - 48 for remain :hmmm:

I hate this situation but I've always truly believed in democracy, I grew up with hearing on a regular bases how so many had died for us to keep that privilege & that's something you cant put a price on. I've no time or respect for anyone who doesn't believe in it & for those intending to vote Liberal cos of the plan to revoke Article 50 are utterly shameless, go fuck yerself :Isay:

Tim Bisley
Fan Footy Eric The Eel

Poms and Europe

Postby Tim Bisley » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:03 pm

And we’d have already left but for the swivel eyed gammons of the ERG who’ve now decided they want a No Deal Brexit.
Obviously, this is to appease their billionaire backers who stand to make billions more watching the country descend in to chaos.

But you’re too thick to appreciate that.

As for your pathetic comment on the parties standing in the GE on leaving the EU...

All the parties manifestos stated that they would leave with a A DEAL which you’ve either conveniently forgotten to mention or are again too stupid to understand.

Only the easily led and ignorant fall for nationalism/populism.

Clitsy...goes without saying that you would.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:33 pm

Tim Bisley wrote:And we’d have already left but for the swivel eyed gammons of the ERG who’ve now decided they want a No Deal Brexit.

Yes Yes Yes, I know soft lad, Tory jihads I've called them.

Obviously, this is to appease their billionaire backers who stand to make billions more watching the country descend in to chaos.

Define how :hmmm:

But you’re too thick to appreciate that.

Too thick to realise what, I could find examples of my Tory jihads but yer such a twat I've no doubt it would be a waste of time :whatever:

As for your pathetic comment on the parties standing in the GE on leaving the EU...

All the parties manifestos stated that they would leave with a A DEAL which you’ve either conveniently forgotten to mention or are again too stupid to understand.

Everyone's stupid who doesn't agree with you soft lad, post links that say they wouldn't leave without a deal :hmmm:

Only the easily led and ignorant fall for nationalism/populism.

Clitsy...goes without saying that you would.

Bugger, easily led & ignorant are the nicest names you've ever called me :mancdave:

Tim Bisley
Fan Footy Eric The Eel

Postby Tim Bisley » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:57 pm

If you can’t be bothered to research what was in their manifestos, that’s your problem. Labour and Tories both campaigned to get a deal and keep a strong relationship with the EU. That is fact. I know you pricks don’t do facts but hey ho.

Why do so many of you gammons just make stuff up?

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:26 pm

Tim Bisley wrote:If you can’t be bothered to research what was in their manifestos, that’s your problem. Labour and Tories both campaigned to get a deal and keep a strong relationship with the EU. That is fact. I know you pricks don’t do facts but hey ho.

Why do so many of you gammons just make stuff up?

I asked you for links that stated neither would leave the EU without a deal cos I know neither said that but both clearly stated they would honour the result of the referendum & that's not made up, tis a fact soft lad :lol:

Now expand on yer statement below:

How will they make money on us leaving without a deal. Its totally different the gamble on us voting to leave & the £ plummeting as opposed to us leaving without a deal, its guaranteed the £ will drop again, so will they make billions :hmmm:

Tim Bisley
Fan Footy Eric The Eel

Postby Tim Bisley » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:38 pm

They didn’t say we’d go to war with Mars either. Does that mean we’ve got to do that as well you stupid coont.

FFS, you need to spend less time soaking up lies and hate on the internet and more time educating yourself. Start with learning your own language.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:47 pm

Tim Bisley wrote:They didn’t say we’d go to war with Mars either. Does that mean we’ve got to do that as well you stupid coont.

What the fook are you on about :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FFS, you need to spend less time soaking up lies and hate on the internet and more time educating yourself. Start with learning your own language.

What you need to do is seek help cos yer mental health is certainly fooked. If you dont know the answer is much easier just to confess yer talking through yer arse soft lad. My granny will be spinning in her grave that I'm mocking the feeble minded :spank:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:59 pm

I could change if it was for the politest poster :lol:

Nah, I couldn't not with that retard visiting us from the library :titter:

Probably be better for his mental health issues at the library cos he can run to the mods when it gets to stressful for him :spliff:

Tim Bisley
Fan Footy Eric The Eel

Poms and Europe

Postby Tim Bisley » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:00 pm

Down in Somerset in November for the Shiiine on Festival.

Might have to look you up.

Can go for a pint. See if you call me soft lad face to face. Or question my mental health.

Something tells me you wouldn’t. Just another lonely old keyboard warrior.

Yorkshire Exile
Fan Footy Devon Loch

Postby Yorkshire Exile » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:06 pm

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:14 pm

Tim Bisley wrote:Down in Somerset in November for the Shiiine on Festival.

Can go for a pint. See if you call me soft lad face to face. Or question my mental health.

Something tells me you wouldn’t. Just another keyboard warrior.

OOH, yah little tinker.

Firstly yer full of shit & incredibly feeble minded if you seriously think anyone in their right mind would arrange to meet after such a threatening post soft lad.

Secondly you'd be mad to agree to it if i did cos youm certainly wouldn't be facing me soft lad, as my mum was 1 of 11 I'm 'blessed' with a multitude of nephews who wont be impressed at me being threatened at my age :WTF:

You pathetic feeble minded prick. :biker:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:24 pm

Yorkshire Exile wrote:Image

Wouldn't be using my hands doc, get tooo much arthur ritus, still have a kick like a mule though, not sure the old ticker would enjoy it much tbh :lol:

As it happens its a place my family know well, anyone got a description of Tim 'soft lad' Bisley :titter:

Tim Bisley
Fan Footy Eric The Eel

Poms and Europe

Postby Tim Bisley » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:39 pm

Muppet wrote:[quote="Tim Bisley"]Down in Somerset in November for the Shiiine on Festival.

Something tells me you wouldn’t. Just another keyboard warrior.

OOH, yah little tinker.

Firstly yer full of shit & incredibly feeble minded if you seriously think anyone in their right mind would arrange to meet after such a threatening post soft lad.

Secondly you'd be mad to agree to it if i did cos youm certainly wouldn't be facing me soft lad, as my mum was 1 of 11 I'm 'blessed' with a multitude of nephews who wont be impressed at me being threatened at my age :WTF:

You pathetic feeble minded prick. :biker:[/quote]

No threat in my post. Just questioning how gobby you’d be when you’re not hiding behind a keyboard.

Haven’t hit anyone since I last played rugby over 15 years ago. Aren’t about to start again now.

Your post however.

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:51 pm

Tim Bisley wrote:
No threat in my post. Just questioning how gobby you’d be when you’re not hiding behind a keyboard.

Haven’t hit anyone since I last played rugby over 15 years ago. Aren’t about to start again now.

Your post however.

Rubbish you clown, of course there was a threat & as for being gobby & insulting you haven't been backward in coming forward. :beglee:

My post however what shit for brains :hmmm:

My old granny had a saying, 'taking shit for pudding'. Yer so fooking childish you may have thought 'soft lad' meant I was casting doubt over yer masculinity when in fact the soft = soft in the head & that's me being kind :mrgreen:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:32 am

Slippery slope :shock:

I personally didn't agree with the 11 0 decision referring it as an unlawful act cos as far I understand it, there was no actual law prior to the case :dunno: but politicians keep there hands off the judiciary :oldgit:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:32 am

Very generous of you George but did this more then cover it :hmmm: & was this a 'porky' :biker:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:01 pm

I'd f thought a far more lucrative situation for speculators like Sorus would be to buy £'s while its low in the near future assuming its set in stone that we cant leave without a deal = The £ rising significantly with a deal or the rocketing if Article 50 was revoked :hmmm:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Trampas
Fan Footy The Gift

Postby Trampas » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:27 pm

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:11 am

A balanced view :agree1:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:50 am

Some facts regarding the Back Stop. :biker:

I cant see how anyone can claim that we wont/dont have to pay anything if there's no deal :dunno:

Without knowing the ins & outs of the ducks arse, the one certainty is the pensions paid to our MEP's. The pension is currently worth £13,760 for each five year time served as MEP, surely there would be a legal liability for us. :hmmm:

There more often than not a financial reason/excuse for a Tory policy & one driving force for having a 'small state, translated, the government directly employing less people cos it cost a bloody fortune in pensions. With life expectancy rising over the last decade the pensions liability just keeps on growing :doh:

Muppet

Postby Muppet » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:23 pm

I laughed when I 1st heard this :lol:

As parliament has tied Boris negotiating hands behind his back apart from yer teeth there's not a lot else he could use. :hmmm:

Using Farage as his attack dog to fook up EU business will go down well :agree1:

Return to “News, Politics & Current Affairs”